Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 5 reasons to consider the historic Moana Surfrider for your Hawaii wedding ceremony and reception:
1. It’s legendary: Known as the First Lady of Waikiki, this was the first beachfront hotel to make its way onto Oahu’s sandy shores in 1901.
2. The stunning views: Diamond Head Crater and the Pacific Ocean are the backdrops for the Moana’s Diamond Lawn ceremony site.
3. Gourmet barbecue: Guests can enjoy Westin’s version of barbecue, featuring ahi poke with limu, hibachi beef steak and shrimp—deliciously capped off with a macadamia nut cream tart.
4. Honeymoon gift registry: Guests can give gifts of prepaid activities in and around the resort, all personally selected by the bride and groom.
5. It’s less than an hour from the Honolulu airport, allowing guests to fly in and out with ease.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Honeymoons Details
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort and Spa.
Thanks! Your email to Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort and Spa is on its way!
Alternate Info: Maona Moana Waikiikii Wakiki Moano Surf rider