Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beachside farm dedicated to the preservation of Hawai’i’s native Loulu Palm, featuring dazzling tropical gardens and a charming traditional 1940s Hawaiian-style home, complete with a beautiful covered porch overlooking the grounds and ocean.
- The ceremony lawn offers a dreamy, unobstructed view of the water, and the wide, open meadows provide ample space for both your cocktail hour and reception. No need to fret about the occasional island rain…the Farm offers beautiful tenting options.
- They have a wonderful collection of rentable accessories, décor, and furnishings available to enhance your celebration, including lawn bowling and bocce sets, cabanas, and compostable serve ware. We particularly love the glam bohemian hammock!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee ranges $3,950–7,750 for a weekday retreat; the fee ranges $4,950–8,750 for a weekend retreat.
The fee for a ceremony-only ranges $1,536–4,750 depending on the day of week, guest count, and event duration.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Bartenders must be licensed & insured with host liquor liability added to the event insurance policy.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Loulu Palm Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Loulu Palm Farm.