Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its enchanting Coconut Coast location is only one of this hotel’s many charms—it’s just a short walk to Wailua Bay, and within just a few minutes of Opaekaa Falls and Fern Grotto. We’re especially partial to the outdoor bar, with its endless ocean views.
- Host a grand event in the Kuhio Ballroom, which features a contemporary, island-inspired design. More intimate celebrations can be held on one of the hotel’s airy lawns and lanais…or perhaps a soirée by the poolside tiki bar will fulfill your tropical dreams?
- You’ll benefit from the help of their super-experienced events team, as well as all their awesome planning tools—including a custom attendee website that will provide you and your guests will all the important details for the big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $450/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay.