Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a secluded valley on the windward side of the island, this hidden paradise is a true jewel—“breathtaking” doesn’t really begin to describe the oasis you’ll discover at this Oahu treasure.
- A stroll around the dreamy grounds reveals a tranquil koi pond, bountiful tropical gardens bursting with color, and handmade, island-inspired event spaces. We especially love the open-sided chapel, and the lush ceremony lawn surrounded by towering foliage…all within view of the stunning Ko’olau mountain range.
- Your receptions can take place at Haleiwa Joe’s, a beloved restaurant that’s a favorite with locals and visitors alike. Not only is the food divine, but the room boasts a fantastic open-air design that allows guests to soak in the unforgettable views throughout the festivities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
The garden/chapel site fee is $1,000 for 2 hours of exclusive use (required for all weddings). The lunch reception site fee is $500 for exclusive use, 10:30am–2:30pm.
Saturdays and special dates require both ceremony & reception with the package minimum of $4,000.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Romantic chapel or garden ceremony site
- Officiant and/or ceremony musician
- Personal florals and mixed rose petals
- Professional photography
- Wedding planning and day-of event coordination
- Dressing room
- Electric garden shuttle
- Wedding rehearsal in the gardens
Some packages may also include hair & makeup, leis to honor the parents, videography, DJ and emcee services, limo transportation, and more!
Or, build your own wedding package, starting with your ceremony site, planning, and day-of event coordination for $2,200. (Saturday morning weddings have a $4,000 minimum.)
Meals (when priced separately)
Buffet pricing ranges $29–37/person, excluding pupus. Plated meal pricing ranges $35–75/person, including 3 pupus. All beverages are paid for on the event day, based on consumption.
There is a $2,000 food & beverage minimum for weekday events.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Haiku Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Haiku Gardens.