Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This is truly a grand resort, spread out over 40 acres of lush tropical gardens. They’ve got kid and adult pools, their own gorgeous beach, and a list of activities on site and off that can keep you happily occupied for days.
- Their stunning chapel sits on an tiny island at the center of a tranquil koi pond. With its peaked wooden roof and oversized stained-glass windows depicting traditional Hawaiian flora and fauna, this is an extraordinary spot to exchange vows.
- There are endless options for indoor and outdoor receptions, from luxuriant gardens overlooking the lagoons or beaches, to an opulent ballroom fit to host the most extravagant affair.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
- Choice of ceremony venues, solo musician, and a member of the clergy to perform your ceremony
- Four hours of photographer coverage including digital images
- Two deluxe lei, floral bouquet, and boutonniere
- Wedding cake, one bottle of champagne, and a tropical nonalcoholic welcome beverage
- Complimentary two-night stay for the couple with a 50% discount for the remainder of the stay
- Spa Grande couples treatment for post wedding day
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Grand Wailea Resort and Spa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand Wailea Resort and Spa.