Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A blissful combo of stylish, rural, and modern, this beautiful spot sits just 18 miles from central Atlanta, but feels a world away, with its lush natural setting and cheerful, vintage-inspired outbuildings.
- There’s no shortage of lovely outdoor areas for your vow exchange, or you may choose to make full use of their newly built banquet hall, which boasts glittering chandeliers, hardwood flooring, and plentiful natural light.
- They offer an array of generous packages (including those for off-season affairs and elopements), with thoughtful inclusions like rustic signage, lawn games, patio heaters, and comfy outdoor lounge furniture.
If either of the wedding couple is First Responder or Military, they'll receive a $300 discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Tables & chairs
- Rustic arch with white draping & silk florals
- Outdoor patio heaters for cooler weather & outdoor furniture
- Lawn games
- Setup & breakdown
- Onsite venue manager
- And more!
- $13,400/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental and food.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whitestone Reserve.