Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Hilltop Barn is truly impressive, with a soaring, open-raftered ceiling, polished concrete floor, and large doors that open to the surrounding meadows. You can even peek down on all the preparations from your secluded upstairs bridal suite.
- There are wonderful intimate venues, too, like the delightful Pond Pavilion, a covered porch-style space overlooking a pond, and the Cottage by the Pond, with its quaint interior, lush private gardens, and shady patio.
- Spend a romantic wedding night in the darling Carriage House, tucked next to the orchard and gardens. Friends and family can retire to the comfort of the Cottage Bed & Breakfast, a four-bedroom retreat complete with a gourmet kitchen, media room, and cozy gas fireplaces.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Pond Pavilion $2,875
Conservatory with Pond Pavilion $4,200
Hilltop Barn $7,000
Hilltop Barn with Pond Pavilion $8,575
Hilltop Barn with Pond Pavilion & Conservatory $9,720
The ceremony rental is $2.50/chair.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $28/person and up
The service charge is 20% on buffet service or 30% on plated service.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 9am–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Walnut Hill Farm.