Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stylish bistro with an "urban oasis" feel. Though it's spacious enough for large weddings, the atmosphere is intimate and welcoming.
- Exchange vows in the lush private garden (it's like discovering your own hidden tropical paradise), followed by an al fresco celebration on the Patio, or an indoor affair in the glass-walled Garden Room.
- The menus have a fun, festive flair, with internationally influenced dishes like Fried Calamari with Spicy Hoisin and Mayhaw-Citrus Sauces, Charleston Shrimp and Grits, and Butterscotch Pot de Crème.
Receive a 20% discount on your ceremony package for any DAYTIME weekday wedding (Monday–Friday) or a 10% discount on your ceremony package for any EVENING wedding (Monday–Thursday).
Receive a 20% discount food and beverage for either the rehearsal dinner OR the morning after wedding brunch if you hold your wedding AND either the rehearsal dinner or the morning after brunch with us.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Type of event
Ceremony + reception rentals range $1,600–1,900 and include:
- Day-of coordinator and planning services with the event team
- Use of the dressing suite 1.5 hours prior to the ceremony
- Ceremony space with seating, tables, and a brick inlay runner
- Lavalier microphone, speaker system, and DJ/band setup
- Dining tables, rattan garden chairs, linens, napkins, and votives
- Setup & breakdown
- Assorted décor, including chandeliers and twinkle lights, cake cutting sets, easels, potted plants, and more
Reception-only rentals range $500–800 and include everything above EXCEPT the ceremony space. Use of the dressing suite is for the length of the reception.
Ceremony-only rentals range $1,100–1,400 and include everything above EXCEPT dining tables & chairs. Use of the dressing suite for 30 minutes is included.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Lunch and brunch menus range $25–32/person. Dinner menus range $42–55/person. Alcohol is additional and also provided in-house.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wahoo! Grill.