Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set right along the edge of the Savannah River in the heart of the city’s Historic District, this historic brownstone is big on charm, with a location that offers wonderful views of the waterfront.
- The Stoddard Room is a light-filled space with cream-toned walls, wood flooring, and a high ceiling whose exposed beams are hung with candelabra chandeliers. Two private patios allow guests to step out and enjoy the river scene below.
- For smaller affairs, there’s Victor Hall and The Dieter’s Den—both boast oversized windows and plenty of charming vintage details, bringing a touch of grandeur to your intimate celebration.
Video by Square City Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
The room rental fee is 10% of your food & beverage minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Vic's on the River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vic's on the River.