Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows on the banks of the peaceful river, where the forest forms a natural, shady canopy over the bridal party and guests.
- The airy ballroom oozes Southern charm, with a cozy fireplace, whitewashed exposed rafters draped in chiffon and twinkle lights, and an attached covered veranda overlooking the lawn and woods.
- You'll find plenty of pretty photo ops among the pine, oak, sweetgum, and other native trees—including the romantic stone ruins of the original lodge built by Cotton Mather, one of Georgia's most legendary residents.
Add an open bar package to your event and receive a complimentary passed appetizer—a $350+ value!
75-guest minimum. No book by/held by dates.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue-rental fees vary based on time-of-day and day-of-week. A 50-guests minimum is required for all rentals.
Ceremony-fee includes exclusive use of the ceremony space, as well as chairs, setup, and teardown.
- $7,700/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages for 50 people start at $7,700 and can include:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Hors d'oeuvres and dinner
- Open bar services
- DJ entertainment services
- Wedding photography packages
- Officiant for ceremony
- Setup, teardown, and event staff
- Getting-ready suite on-site
- Basic table decor
- Tax and service charge
- and more!
Meals begin at $35/person and hosted bars begin at $20.50/person. Please contact the venue for additional details.
Saturday rentals require a minimum spend, ranging from $9,000-13,000.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts; however, a 50-guest minimum is required.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Vecoma at the Yellow River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vecoma at the Yellow River.
Thanks! Your email to Vecoma at the Yellow River is on its way!
Alternate Info: Vacoma at the Yellow River