Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful Victorian-era home in the heart of midtown Atlanta is a photogenic backdrop for your day with its steep gables, crystal chandeliers, and antique furniture.
- Large, high-ceilinged gathering rooms such as the original 1920s ballroom, the formal dining room, and the sun porch are all versatile spaces.
- Elegant touches include two grand pianos and gold Chiavari chairs. You have the use of a fully equipped catering kitchen, too.
Video by Kevin Hursh.
Book a January or February wedding and receive a 10% discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Ceremony + reception or reception only
Venue-rental fees can include:
- 10-hour rental for ceremony + reception (or 9 hours for reception only)
- Getting-ready suite on-site
- Tables and chairs
- Security services
- Two Grand pianos, regularly-tuned
- Catering kitchen
- And more!
Optional Planning & Coordination services are also available in-house, beginning at $995.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Wimbish House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wimbish House.
Thanks! Your email to The Wimbish House is on its way!
Alternate Info: Midtown Atlanta