Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning 1906 mansion and its surrounding grounds can host events year-round, with plenty of options for celebrations indoors and out. The home itself was lovingly restored a few years ago, and serves as a memorable focal point wherever you choose to hold your wedding.
- Say "I do" in the custom-built arbor, with its three crystal chandeliers and simple frame hung with graceful swaths of billowing fabric. Stay here to keep the party entirely al fresco, or move inside to the beautiful barn, which was constructed of reclaimed wood—some was originally part of a Panama City airport runway!
- Each of their darling cottages sleeps 8–10 guests and you're sure to be charmed by their stylish shabby-chic interiors, which boast full kitchens, ample gathering space, and some of the prettiest views on the property.
Special Package Discount! Contact the Wheeler House and receive $2,000 off current package pricing.
Micro Weddings at the Wheeler House! Invite your 50 nearest & dearest for a brunch, weekday, or Sunday wedding during off-peak seasons (January–February, July–August). Please contact the venue for pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,750/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Packages start at $10,750 for off-peak dates (January–February, July–August) and $11,750 for peak dates (March–June, September–December).
Packages cover up to 125 guests and include:
- 4-hour event, plus 2 hours prior to the event start time and a1-hour rehearsal on the property
- Use of house, barn, bridal suite, and groom's suite
- Ceremony in the climate-controlled barn or under the arbor, both of which are outfitted with chandeliers, drapery, and string lights
- Tables, chairs, 4 vintage church pews, and linens
- Fully catered buffet and wedding cake
- Bartending package, including a licensed bartender, bar area, cups, and ice (alcohol, mixers, and garnishes are not included)
- Premium music package from in-house DJ
- Event staff (setup and teardown, parking attendants, and trash removal)
- Wedding coordinator, including 2 planning consultations, rehearsal and day-of coordinations
There are 3 cottages on property which may be rented for an additional fee. Each cottage includes 2–3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, a full kitchen, a gathering/dining area, and a custom-built fire pit. In total, there are overnight accommodations for 30 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Wheeler House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wheeler House.