Video by Douglas Ray.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive access to the venue 9am–10pm (multi-day weekend packages are also available; inquire for details)
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Choice of ceremony site and use of reception barn
- Farmhouse, round, and highboy tables, and white wooden and antique chairs
- Prep warming kitchen
- Stage for DJ or band and outdoor dance floor
- Access to the Cottage and Cave on the wedding day (overnight stays available for additional cost)
- Licensed bartender and cups, ice, and napkins
- Day-of coordinator
- Add-on the Treehouse as a honeymoon suite for the newlyweds!
Please contact the venue for weekend package pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
In-house licensed bartender required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Venue at Twin Oaks
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Venue at Twin Oaks.