Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are countless spots for an outdoor wedding nestled within these 88 acres of pristine farmland. Exchange vows beneath the tiered white gazebo, and then celebrate among rolling hills, wide-open fields and pastures, tranquil ponds, and gardens.
- Indoor events are held in the newly remodeled rustic-chic barn. It's equipped with air conditioning and heating, and has wide doors that swing open to overlook the gorgeous grounds.
- A quaint log cabin and charming Southern-style home are available for photos and wedding-day prep, and a golf cart shuttle service makes it easy (and fun!) to get around the property.
Video by Jonathan and Kaye Wedding Films.
Video by Summer Films.
Video by Jeremy Grizzle.
Video by Intelligent Design.
$500 off Sunday weddings! (That's just $7,500 for 100 guests)
Weekday elopements available Monday–Thursday! Inquire for details & pricing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Fully-customized packages are priced for 100-guests and can include:
- Exclusive full-day use of the selected ceremony and reception space, including access to the open-air patio
- Farm tables, 60" round tables, and wooden cross-back chairs
- Bistro lighting
- Couple's choice of included specialty decor, featuring lanterns, signage, crates, baskets, a 9 1/2 foot cross, and more!
- Catering kitchen
- Getting-ready suites on-site
- In-house premium bar
- Setup and breakdown
- Optional decor enhancements, including vintage furniture, variety of arbors, whiskey barrels, etc. (additional service fees are required with upgraded decor rental)
Rehearsal dinner, custom wedding packages, and elopement packages are also available. Contact the venue for further details and pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts, including elopements.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
All of the preferred caterers are highly recommended professionals.
Year-round, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Venue at Murphy Lane.