Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Built in 1880 in the treelined Victorian neighborhood of Inman Park, this historic building is perfect for a vintage wedding. Mesquite wood floors and 30-foot ceilings with exposed beams set a gorgeous stage for your event.
• The charming brick patio in the midst of verdant gardens is a picturesque place to hold your ceremony. Let the natural surroundings serve as your décor, or dress it up to fit your vision.
• A free one-hour rehearsal is included in your rental rate, as well as use of the kitchen, main hall, and patio areas—plus 10 tables and free parking.
The Simply Ceremony Package is for up to 20 guests and starts at $2,500. It includes:
- Use of gardens for 2.5 hours + 30 minutes of setup & breakdown
- 2 personal florals for the couple from French Market Flowers
- High-speed WiFi
- One Table (variety of sizes available)
- Access to indoor restrooms
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue-rental fees include exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space for 9-hours, as well as all in-house tables and chairs.
Additional rental-time may be reserved for $400/hour. Discounted Weekday (Mon-Thur) rental rates are also available, beginning at $2200.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a $1000 fee if you choose a caterer that is not on the approved list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Trolley Barn.