The McGarity House 943 McGarity Road • Temple • Georgia 30179
The McGarity House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The McGarity House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The venue is charming and old-fashioned. Think Anne of Green Gables: it’s an all-white clapboard house with a gabled roof and wraparound porch.
• Getting ready is a pleasure in the bridal suite. You’ll feel like a princess in this light-filled, richly appointed beige and white room with a gleaming wood-finished fireplace, armoire and dresser.
• The lawn is a romantic place to say “I do.” Exchange vows against a backdrop of trees beneath the wooden trellis provided by the venue. Add decorations to suit your taste, or leave them as is for a simple, more natural look. The natural wooden barn is a fun place for photos, too.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue-only rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the entire property, including all ceremony and reception spaces
- Getting-ready suites on-site
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Setup and breakdown
- Wooden trellis and other decorative items
- Tables, chairs, and white linens for up to 150 guests
- And more!
Friday | $4,000
Saturday | $5,000
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages include everything in the venue-only rental, PLUS:
- A wedding coordinator to facilitate the rehearsal and event
- Wedding party florals by A Perfect Wedding Floral Design, including bouquets, bouts, corsages, and a toss bouquet
- Hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and non-alcoholic beverages by G&W Catering, as well as event staff
- Custom-designed wedding cake and cutting
- And more!
Friday | $8,200
Saturday | $9,200
A 75-guest minimum is required for all-inclusive packages on a Saturday. The package may be booked for smaller weddings on a Friday. These packages can be accommodated for up to 150-guests with additional fees.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
A champagne toast, however, is permissible.
March-November, Fridays & Saturdays only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The McGarity House.
Thanks! Your email to The McGarity House is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: MacGarity House