Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush, relaxed, and private, this quiet country estate boasts two beautiful, secluded venues, both with wonderful mountain views and exquisite landscaping designed to provide bountiful color in every season.
- Make your grand entrance into the airy, covered outdoor chapel through a set of heavy wood entry doors, or exchange vows on the grassy ceremony lawn. Follow with a reception in the Gardens ballroom, with a row of glass doors that open onto a terrace, inviting guests to step outside and admire the vistas.
- Another option is the Grand, which offers an upscale, modern vibe. Inside its chic stone-accented exterior, you'll find matte black accent walls, a built-in marble-top bar, and–of course!–enormous windows that flood the space with natural light.
Elegant Elopements | $4,000 for up to 25 guests
- 3-hour use of the Farmhouse
- Outdoor ceremony with seating, or indoor option for rain
- Tables, chairs, upscale furnishings, linens, and centerpieces
- Water, cups, ice, cooler, and stands, trays, disposables, and display tables if client brings hors d'oeuvres and/or cake
- Paved parking, accessible grounds, and multiple photo locations throughout
- Planning forms, one meeting, email support, and day-of services
- Bluetooth speaker
- Setup & breakdown
Add-on options (paid directly to the vendor) include photography from Marc and Anna Photo & Film ($1,000), florals, appetizers, cake, and nonalcoholic beverages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $18,200/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All-inclusive wedding packages for 100 guests start at $18,200 for Friday & Sunday or $19,200 for Saturday and include:
- Full buffet from one of their exclusive caterers
- Coordination, bartender, and DJ premium package
- Tables, chairs, linens and decor
- Two dressing suites
- Wedding planning
- Event liability insurance
- And more!
A food tax is additional. There's a minimum $59 charge for each guest over 100 (the rate varies depending on the menu chosen), $39 can be subtracted for each guest fewer than 100.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
$ • $$ • $$$
The bartender must be hired through your caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Greystone Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Greystone Estate.