Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush, relaxed, and private, this quiet country estate boasts wonderful mountain views and exquisite landscaping designed to provide bountiful color in every season.
- Make your grand entrance into the airy, covered outdoor chapel through a set of heavy wood entry doors. You can also opt to exchange vows on the grassy ceremony lawn or in the light-flooded ballroom; every option boasts dreamy views.
- The main space is absolutely lovely, with grand chandeliers and oversized windows that let in ample natural light. A row of doors along one side opens to an airy terrace, inviting guests to step outside and admire the vistas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $17,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All-inclusive wedding packages for 100 guests start at $17,000 for Friday & Sunday or $18,000 for Saturday and include:
- Full buffet from one of their exclusive caterers
- Coordination, bartender, and DJ premium package
- Tables, chairs, linens and decor
- Two dressing suites
- Wedding planning
- Event liability insurance
- And more!
A food tax is additional. There's a minimum $59 charge for each guest over 100 (the rate varies depending on the menu chosen), $39 can be subtracted for each guest fewer than 100.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
$ • $$ • $$$
The bartender must be hired through your caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Greystone Estate.