Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This all-inclusive venue features a restored Victorian home set on 2.5 acres—and you’ll have exclusive access to all of it! The house boasts a reception hall and a covered balcony overlooking a serene garden ceremony site. Plus their floral designer, wedding coordinator and DJ will focus on the details while you enjoy your special day!
- Two ceremony/reception packages provide just about everything you’ll need. Both include a garden or indoor ceremony, use of the facility and grounds, buffet meal, menu tasting for two, reception coordinator, ceremony flowers, wedding cake, tableware and linens, private changing rooms, private parking lot, setup/cleanup fees, gratuity, taxes, and more!
- You can create a menu that reflects your tastes. They offer a variety of appetizer, salad and entrée options to choose from, as well as alcoholic beverage packages and signature drinks.
Video by Stars and Shadows Wedding Films.
Discounted all-inclusive packages are available Monday–Thursday, starting at just $3,000!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Fully-customized packages vary by guest-count and day-of-the-week and can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Hors d'oeuvres and a buffet dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wedding cake and a champagne toast
- Planning and coordination services
- Florals and decor
- Tables, chairs, and white linens
- Glassware, flatware, and china
- On-site getting-ready suites
- Setup, breakdown and event staff
- All taxes, fees, and service charges
- And more!
Menu enhancements and DJ services are also available in-house with additional fees.
Packages can be accommodated for up to 200 guests. Additional fees per person are required for guest-counts exceeding 150. There is a 50-person minimum. Contact the venue for rates and details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
The all-inclusive packages include all catering needs.
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Grande.