Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked away at the end of a tree-lined country road, you’ll find this pastoral jewel. Boasting acres of mature trees, open fields, and charming spaces, it’s the perfect rural Georgia getaway (though it’s less than an hour from Atlanta.)
- The pretty outdoor chapel sits along the farm’s private lake. Ring the dockside bell to celebrate your vows, then move to the beautifully renovated barn…we especially love the horse stalls that have been converted into quaint nooks for dining, photo booths, or whatever your imagination can dream up.
- Up to twenty guests can be accommodated in the on-site Farm house and the Ranch House “Barndominium”, both of which feature spacious layouts, well-appointed kitchens, generously sized common rooms, and their own private ponds. There’s space for three RVs under a covered awning, as well.
We offer discounts for events taking place Monday–Thursday! Please contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Single-day rentals run 12 hours, noon–midnight; weekend rentals run noon Friday to noon Sunday.
Single-Day Weekend (Fri, Sat, or Sun) | $5,000–6,000
Single-Day Weekday (Mon–Thurs) | $3,500
Weekend Rental (Fri–Sun) | $6,000–8,000
All rentals include:
- Choice of ceremony site, including lakeside chapel, lawn, barn, and covered awning
- Climate-controlled rustic barn and front foyer
- Open-air covered patio with bar, dance floor, and stage
- Dressing suite and separate dressing cottage
- Outdoor firepit and pergola with Adirondack chairs
- Tables, Chiavari chairs, in-house sound system, and patio furniture
- Assorted décor, including chandeliers and string lights, vintage bench, rustic signs, cornhole sets, and more!
On-Site Accommodations: Two recently renovated houses sleep a total of 20 guests comfortably. Each home is a private oasis, with its own pond offering beautiful water views and plush modern amenities.
- The Ranch House accommodates 14 people for an overnight stay, and starts at $750/night
- The Farmhouse accommodates 6 people for an overnight stay, and starts at $500/night
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Conference Center
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Farm at Wolf Creek
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Farm at Wolf Creek.