Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1920, this historic site has barreled wooden ceilings, original brickwork, and the only open floor space in downtown Marietta.
- The courtyard is great for outdoor receptions, and the building’s exterior makes a beautiful backdrop for elegant table settings and décor.
- They have a wide selection of tables, chairs, linens and tents available for rental—and the Event Coordinator will help you find everything you need.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee is $200/hour Monday–Friday, 7am–4pm (2-hour minimum); $200/hour Monday–Thursday after 4pm (4-hour minimum); $3,000 Friday after 4pm; $3,500 Saturday; and $2,500 Sunday (8 hours total for Friday evening and weekend rentals).
Rental fee includes:
- Some tables & chairs
- Entire use of the facility, which includes the main room, gallery, courtyard, storage area, and prep kitchen
- If the ceremony is held at The Brickyard, a 1-hour rehearsal is included at no additional charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
With a variety of spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Brickyard.