Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 70-acre working farm offers a rustic, authentic setting for your country wedding. Nestled in the shadow of Lookout Mountain, just 20 minutes from Chattanooga, the climate-controlled barn with its large tin doors provides a great backdrop for your event. And since they're a flower farm, you can purchase fresh flowers from them, or even let them handle all your floral needs!
- You'll find a uniquely welcoming atmosphere at this family-owned and -run venue. Your friendly hosts offer hands-on attention, and the site comes beautifully decorated with plenty of twinkling lights, antiques, and other charming details (think wheelbarrows spilling over with flowers, olive bucket pendent lights, and a picturesque bottle wall).
- You'll get unforgettable wedding photos—the pastures of this Chattanooga Valley location are filled with horses, cows, and adorable mini Nubian goats are happy to get up close and personal for a picture. You also have the option of staying overnight in the Guest House or Vintage Farmhouse.
Video by HoneyRoot Photo + Film.
Video by Michael Whitlock Productions.
Video by In Orbit Productions.
Discounts available for members of the military and weddings of fewer than 50 guests.
Please inquire for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
The 2-Day Package is $11,000 for up to 175 guests and includes:
- 12-hour event time
- Tables, chairs, lights, curtains, and complimentary décor items
- Dressing suites in the Farmhouse and Guest House
- Lodging at the Guest House for up to 8 and at the Vintage Farmhouse for up to 8
- 5 hours for a Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner event the day before
- Setup, light décor, and cleanup
- Free on-site parking
- And more!
The Basic Package ranges $5,500–6,500 for up to 175 guests.
The Elopement Package (up to 50 guests) is also available.
For complete details on all packages, click here.
Lodging in the Treehouse Honeymoon Cottage is available for $250/night.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Mid-March–mid December, Friday–Sunday, 11:30am–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at High Point Farms.