Video by Clay Benfield.
Video by Watson Wedding Videography.
Video by Cillc4.
Video by HeartBrave Studios Video+Photo.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Weekend weddings start at $4,500 and include:
- Exclusive use of the entire estate all weekend long
- Access Friday noon–8pm, Saturday 10am–10pm, and Sunday 9–11am
- Use of all venues, including the Barn, two Suites for wedding party prep, Catering Kitchen, The Big Oak Tree, Pavilion, and Chapel
- Reception chairs, tables, ceremony benches, decorative whiskey barrels, wedding doors, and a vintage wagon
- On-site parking
- Use of the property for engagement photos
Weekday weddings (Sunday–Thursday) start at $3,500 and include single-day use only, noon–8pm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to The Barn at Big Oak
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Big Oak.