Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This National Historic Landmark building is the South's oldest public art museum. Its stunning 1883 architecture and world-class art collections create an elegant ambiance for your Savannah wedding with period-style rooms, high ceilings, and rows of classic white columns.
- The romantic three-story Rotunda is truly special, with a glass grid ceiling, dark wood floors, and a display of old-master paintings hung on the walls. For a more intimate event, explore the Octagon Room or Drawing Room, each with its own charms.
- Their Sculpture Gallery evokes a 19th-century European salon. This exclusive setting lets your guests dine and dance amidst classic beauty, surrounded by replicas of Greek and Roman statues as well as dramatic murals.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee is $5,000 for Monday–Thursday events and $8,000 for Friday–Sunday events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Telfair Academy.