Sea Island 100 Cloister Drive • Sea Island • Georgia 31561
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sea Island on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its setting is magical: Situated in the Golden Isles, this historic Forbes Five-Star luxury resort presides over five miles of pristine, private coastline and is surrounded by ancient oaks, picturesque marshland, and three championship 18-hole golf courses.
- The ceremony and reception venues are gorgeous: Exchange vows beneath a canopy of moss-covered oaks while the sun sets behind you, or say "I do" in the enchanting Cloister Chapel or the Spanish Lounge, with its ornate arched windows and oversized fireplace. Then dine and dance in one of their exquisite ballrooms, at an outdoor oceanfront site, or in one of Sea Island's serene wooded and landscaped locations.
- You'll enjoy VIP accommodations and amenities: Stay overnight (or the weekend!) in your choice of The Cloister, The Lodge (with 24-hour butler service), private cottages, or The Inn at Sea Island. And for the ultimate revitalization, treat yourself to some pampering at the resort's Forbes Five-Star rated Spa and Fitness Center.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the time of year and space reserved, and includes:
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Tableware and barware
Ceremonies at Sea Island must be held in conjunction with a formal reception.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include a cocktail hour, formal reception, and a 4-hour bar package.
Service Charge or Gratuity
A 3-night minimum stay is required for all weddings hosted at Sea Island; rooms are not included in the above pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sea Island.
Thanks! Your email to Sea Island is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Savannah/Georgia Coast Wedding Venues