Ray's on the River 6700 Powers Ferry Road Northwest • Sandy Springs • GA 30339
Ray's on the River
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Ray's on the River on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush landscaping, mature trees, and a flagstone path along the banks of the Chattahoochee make the Riverside Garden a beautiful place for an outdoor ceremony.
- The white draped walls and ceiling of the Grand Pavilion, with its modern light fixtures and gorgeous views of the surrounding environment, is a lovely setting for an indoor affair.
- Their award-winning chefs craft menus to die for, including dishes like crispy lobster tail fingers, jumbo lump crab cakes, and hand-cut steaks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fee includes exclusive use of the Riverside Garden ceremony space.
Meals (when priced separately)
A full restaurant buyout may be available during lunch on Saturdays for up to 200 guests. Meal prices range $29–33/person for luncheon, and $60–90/person for dinner.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ray's on the River.
Thanks! Your email to Ray's on the River is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Rays on the River Rae Rae's Raes