Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush landscaping, mature trees, and a flagstone path along the banks of the Chattahoochee make the Riverside Garden a beautiful place for an outdoor ceremony.
- The white draped walls and ceiling of the Grand Pavilion, with its modern light fixtures and gorgeous views of the surrounding environment, is a lovely setting for an indoor affair.
- Their award-winning chefs craft menus to die for, including dishes like crispy lobster tail fingers, jumbo lump crab cakes, and hand-cut steaks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fee includes exclusive use of the Riverside Garden ceremony space.
Meals (when priced separately)
A full restaurant buyout may be available during lunch on Saturdays for up to 200 guests. Meal prices range $29–33/person for luncheon, and $60–90/person for dinner.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Ray's on the River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ray's on the River.
Thanks! Your email to Ray's on the River is on its way!
Alternate Info: Rays on the River Rae Rae's Raes