Pristine Chapel Lakeside 7541 Mt. Zion Boulevard • Jonesboro • GA 30236
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Pristine Chapel Lakeside on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can exchange vows in the sweet chapel with its historic altar, beneath a wrought-iron gazebo at the edge of a sparkling lake, or at the intimate, lakeside fireplace, surrounded by lush woods. Each option is truly lovely, as is every bit of this private, 30-acre oasis.
- The reception hall was designed with fabulous parties in mind. There's a rockin' audio system, the latest in lighting tech, a swanky bar and lounge area, and (of course) a huge dance floor.
- You'll love their "WOW Factor" add-ons. From dramatic custom ice sculptures and multi-tiered chocolate fountains, you'll have a blast creating an unforgettable, totally buzz-worthy event.
Save $$$ On Your Under $10k Wedding!
$7,995 | Appetizer buffet
$9,995 | Plated dinner
- Rental of the Chapel, plus ceremony music and ivory/white décor
- Rental of the reception venue, including tables, chairs, and white linens
- Wedding planner and service staff
- Food & beverage
- A wedding cake
- Reception DJ
Available March, April, May 2023; January & February 2024; and December 2023 on Saturdays 11am–4pm. New bookings only. Minimum event duration 5 hours. Minimum headcount 100 guests; parties over 100 will exceed the $10,000 budget. In-house food & cake are required. Garden rental is an additional $1,000.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
Amenities and menu-items chosen
All-inclusive packages include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Hors d'oeuvres and/or dinner
- Wedding cake
- Complimentary use of all in-house decor & furnishings
- Getting-ready suites on-site
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Pristine Chapel Lakeside
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pristine Chapel Lakeside.
Thanks! Your email to Pristine Chapel Lakeside is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues