Video by Morris Young Productions.
Micro Weddings | $3,475
This all-inclusive intimate package includes:
- 3-hour rental with up to 6 guests (total of 8 people with the wedding couple)
- Use of the cottage to get ready
- Use of grounds and the main house for the ceremony, photos, and dinner
- Catered dinner for 8 people as well as a champagne toast, with service
- Abbreviated coordination
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue and grounds, including the Lace Balcony, Museum, patio, Pope's Cottage, historic portico, and grounds
- Friday–Sunday weekend-long packages include Pope's Cottage on Friday & Saturday night
- Tables and chairs, plus setup & breakdown
- Access to the décor closet
- Personalized engraved brick installed on the pathways to honor your wedding day
- Parking assistance
- Electric outdoor pole lighting
- And more!
Keepsake Package | up to 80 guests
12-hour rentals range $1,700–3,200, depending on the day of the week. Friday–Sunday rentals are $4,200.
Heirloom Package | up to 160 guests
13-hour rentals are $4,200; Friday–Sunday rentals are $5,200.
A day-of event coordinator or wedding planner is required.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Popes Museum Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Popes Museum Farm.