Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a sweet, family-run blueberry farm in the foothills of Canton, surrounded by acres of woodland, pastures, and views of the peaceful valley.
- Ceremonies are held under a white wood arbor in a meadow, with rustic benches and chairs provided for your guests. Continue your celebration in the open air, or move to the roomy barn.
- Three packages make planning easy—choose the basic plan (which is already generous, with florals, a DJ, and more)… or one that includes amazing perks like a custom farm-to-table menu, a photobooth, and lawn games!
$500 discount to military, fire, police, Cherokee County teachers, and Northside Hospital employees!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
In addition to exclusive use of the indoor/outdoor venue, gardens, and grounds on the wedding day, every all-inclusive package also includes:
- Two dressing suites with access starting at 9am
- Delectable dinner from your choice of preferred caterer
(may include hors d'oeuvres, nonalcoholic beverages, and place settings)
- Floral package, including centerpieces and personal florals for the wedding party
- Wedding cake allowance to be customized by a preferred vendor
- DJ for the ceremony and reception
- In-house décor, including table numbers, lanterns, easels, and more!
- Day-of coordination, organized planning for all vendors, and staff, plus customized setup of the venue with tables, chairs, and linens
- Some packages may include additional perks, like a photobooth, fire pit, outdoor games, and upgraded menus & florals
Pricing above is for 100 guests. Additional guests range $45–62/person, depending on the package selected.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Alcohol service must be provided by your selected caterer.
Year-round, weekends only, 12pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pleasant Union Farm.