Oakleaf Cottage 6979 Highway 136 • Trenton • GA 30752
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Oakleaf Cottage on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the side of Lookout Mountain, this 32-acre rustic/elegant venue offers up dramatic forest, alpine, and craggy rock backdrops. Host a ceremony among the trees, beside a mossy ridge, or inside the stylish barn.
- They're all about personal service here. Whether you're inviting 25 or 125, they'll work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life by calling in the best vendors and assisting with every detail so you can have a stress-free green-certified celebration. You read that right - they also sort & recycle everything - bringing all the food waste to a composting facility to be turned into useable dirt that helps make new flowers, vegetables, and fruit grow.
- Their peaceful Cottage can be rented overnight for your bridal party, out-of-town guests, or honeymoon night. With four bedrooms, three baths, a full kitchen, WiFi, and SmartTV, you might be tempted to stay in and nest, but don't miss out on the stunning scenery and marked trails just outside your door.
The Limited Package | $5,000–6,000 for up to 50 guests and includes:
- 8-hour rental
- Plates, glassware, and arbor options
- Setup & cleanup
Options to upgrade include additional guests, vintage/modern furniture, and/or adding an overnight the night of the wedding. Only available Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Handmade farm tables & wood schoolhouse folding chairs, French x-back chairs, barn curtains, and bistro lights
- Day use of the Cottage to get ready (overnight for guests may be added for an additional fee)
- Choice of ceremony space: among the trees, alongside the mossy shoulder of the mountain, or inside the mixed modern style barn
- Curated inventory of plates, glassware, arbors, candlesticks, rugs, and vintage furniture to style a wedding to perfection
- Shuttle service to and from the parking area
- Unlimited design, vendor meetings, and tours for anxiety-free planning
- Plug & play sound system in the barn
- Month-of coordinator with the option of a wedding decorator
- Setup & cleanup
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All insured and licensed caterers are welcome.
Beer and wine only.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oakleaf Cottage.
Thanks! Your email to Oakleaf Cottage is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> North Georgia Wedding Venues