Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With locations nestled in some of Atlanta, Birmingham, and Nashville’s most vibrant areas, this fun, friend-run craft brewery offers a ton of venue options for events both large and small, each with its own distinct design style.
- Industrial-chic meets rustic-modern in the Chandelier Room, where a soaring ceiling criss-crossed with exposed ductwork is hung with the room's namesake chandeliers. The adjacent Courtyard is an open green space, perfect for ceremonies, a cocktail hour, or simply an additional party area, where guests can gather around cozy fire pits.
- Intimate spaces include The Rooftop, at the brewery’s West Midtown location, which sits atop a repurposed shipping container and gives guests the impression they are mingling among the treetops. The Social Club, with its colorful, eclectic vibe, is nestled in the 12th Street brewpub, and is perfect for small gatherings or to start off an evening of celebration with a unique twist.
Video by Flint and Steel Studios.
EXCLUSIVE special offers for HereComesTheGuide couples!
- Receive 20% off the rental fee for the Chandelier Room in July & August, including weekends! (pricing starts at $1,750)
- Receive 20% off the Courtyard add-on for a ceremony or pre-reception cocktail hour!
New bookings only. To receive these perks, let the venue know we sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,750/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Sunday–Thursday rentals start at $1,750 for up to 150 guests. Friday–Saturday rentals start at $2,600 for up to 150 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Monday Night Brewing
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Monday Night Brewing.