Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely 1859 mansion has all the features of a classic Southern home: a wraparound front porch, oak floors, delicate stained-glass windows, and a beautiful, winding staircase.
- Outdoor weddings take place in the lush garden in front of a quaint gazebo. Follow with a reception in the stately grand ballroom, and during your event your guests can soak up the vintage ambiance as they mingle throughout the courtyard, parlors, tea room and banquet room.
- You and your bridesmaids will feel like royalty in the gorgeous bridal suite...and the guys are pampered, too—they get to relax in an entire cottage decked out with leather furniture and a large-screen television.
Video by Dominant Productions.
Book your ceremony and/or reception at Lillian Gardens, and you will receive 50% off the facility rental for another event, like a rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch! Discount may be applied to weddings that have already been booked. Contact the venue for details.
Elopement packages are $950 and include exclusive 1-hour use of the ceremony location, official services, wedding cake, and a champagne toast.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,800/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
Ceremony-Only fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony site for up to 2-hours
- Ceremony chairs, setup, and breakdown
- Coordination services, including one planning meeting
- Choice of two beverage refreshments for guests before and after the ceremony
- And more!
Ceremony fees are not required if couples select an all-inclusive ceremony & reception package.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages for 25-150 guests can include:
- Exclusive full-day use of the ceremony and reception space
- Catering package, including hors d'oeuvres and dinner
- Welcome drink refreshments for guests before the ceremony
- Wedding cake, groom's cake, and complimentary cutting services
- Ceremony floral
- Canopy tent and security (for guest-counts of 100 or more)
- Getting-ready suites on-site
- DJ, Pianist, and MC entertainment for the full event
- Tables, linens, and upgraded chairs
- Transportation for the Newlyweds following the grand exit
- Planning, coordination, and personal concierge services
- And more!
This venue also accommodates several a la carte services, as well as other wedding weekend festivities (rehearsal dinner, showers, etc.). Contact the venue for details and pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lillian Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Lillian Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Something Special at Lillian Gardens