Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely 1859 mansion has all the features of a classic Southern home: a wraparound front porch, oak floors, delicate stained-glass windows, and a beautiful, winding staircase.
- Outdoor weddings take place in the lush garden in front of a quaint gazebo. Follow with a reception in the stately grand ballroom, and during your event your guests can soak up the vintage ambiance as they mingle throughout the courtyard, parlors, tea room and banquet room.
- You and your bridesmaids will feel like royalty in the gorgeous bridal suite...and the guys are pampered, too—they get to relax in an entire cottage decked out with leather furniture and a large-screen television.
Video by Dominant Productions.
Book your ceremony and/or reception at Lillian Gardens, and you will receive 50% off the facility rental for another event, like a rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch! Discount may be applied to weddings that have already been booked. Contact the venue for details.
Elopement packages for just the couple start at $950 and include exclusive 1-hour use of the ceremony location, officiant services, mini wedding cake, and a champagne toast with keepsake flutes. Available during business hours only.
Ceremony-only packages start at $2,000 and include 2 hours of facility time, event coordination, chairs, and welcome refreshments.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The Sweetheart (Fridays & Sundays only)
25 guests $4,200 | 50 guests $4,900
- 6-hour use of the venue and 2-hour use of the dressing suites prior to the ceremony
- Catering allowance with customized menu
- Tables, chairs, linens of your choice, and cake cutting services
- Day-of coordination and a planning session
The Classic includes everything listed above, PLUS:
50 guests $6,500 | 100 guests $9,000 | 150 guests $10,800
- 8-hour use of the venue and 3-hour use of dressing suites
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Upgraded catering allowance
The Enchanted includes everything listed above, PLUS:
50 guests $11,200 | 100 guests $14,900 | 150 guests $17,500
- Full-day use of the venue and dressing suites
- Wedding cake and groom's cake
- Upgraded catering and rentals allowance
- Floral allowance from the preferred florist
- DJ, pianist, and emcee for the ceremony + reception
- Transportation for the newlyweds following the grand exit
- Two event coordinators (plus 2 face-to-face planning session)
- Pre-ceremony refreshments, honeymoon basket, personal concierge services, and MORE!
This venue also accommodates several a la carte services, as well as other wedding weekend festivities (rehearsal dinner, showers, etc.). Contact the venue for details and pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lillian Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Lillian Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Something Special at Lillian Gardens