Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This welcoming, rustic retreat is truly special, nestled in the heart of the North Georgia mountains on lushly wooded grounds overlooking Lake Rabun.
- Hold your ceremony by the rushing waterfall or in a quiet lakeside cove. Follow with a grand reception in their open-sided pavilion overlooking the water, or host an intimate dinner on the charming Treetop Deck.
- Guests can stay the weekend in the delightful hotel or just down the road at Fish Camp's cute cottages. Your event staff is happy to help you arrange adventures: boating, horseback riding, golf, hiking, zip-lining...how to choose? Better extend your departure date by a few days!
Video by Grizzle Photo & Video.
Elopement Packages for 2–16 guests
- 2-night stay at Lake Rabun Hotel (room based on availability)
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- $70 restaurant allowance for a romantic dinner in the award-winning restaurant
- Non-denominational (interfaith) minister
- Customized ceremony with timeline development
- Wedding bouquet and boutonniere
- Customized photos before, during, and after the ceremony
Inquire for pricing and details, and let them know Here Comes the Guide sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- $140/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include the venue rental fee, food, alcohol, tax, and service charge.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Lake Rabun Hotel and Restaurant
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake Rabun Hotel and Restaurant.