Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the quiet woods of the Appalachian foothills, this simple, intimate chapel brings the outdoors inside, with floor-to-ceiling windows framing a view of the forest.
- Follow your vows with a celebration in the cozy reception room, with its peaked ceiling and inviting fireplace, or dine al fresco under the trees or beneath a tent. There’s also a well-appointed bridal suite, complete with private bathroom.
- Feel free to use Juliette Chapel’s list of trusted vendors, or you can opt to “DIY” any aspect of your event.
Receive a $200 discount off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday rentals January–March.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes use of chapel, reception building and grounds from 10am–midnight, tables & chairs, and access to a changing room and catering kitchen.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Ceremony-only events are offered Monday through Thursday (no food permitted).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Juliette Chapel and Events.