Jekyll Island Club Resort 371 Riverview Drive • Jekyll Island • Georgia 31527
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Jekyll Island Club Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The historic resort is the centerpiece of one of Georgia’s most beautiful barrier islands. For generations, visitors have been charmed by Jekyll Island’s moss-draped oaks, marshes, indigenous wildlife, and remote beaches with natural sand dunes.
- This expansive property offers a full range of wedding options, from a beach ceremony to a lavish ballroom banquet. At their newest venue, the Jekyll Ocean Club, you can exchange vows on an oceanfront lawn and then enjoy a sea-breeze reception in the Astor Room and Rooftop Lounge, which provides a spectacular ocean view.
- A huge array of packages makes planning easy, whether you’re looking to do a simple vow renewal or an all-inclusive weekend. (They can even arrange for you to extend your stay with a resort honeymoon!)
Video by Pineapple Films.
Weddings at Fabulous Savings! The Jekyll Island Club offers discounts for select weekends and individual dates throughout the year on overnight accommodations (up to 25% off)
For available dates and discounts, please contact the Group Sales Department at 800/535-9547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
Site fees include tables, chairs, linens, glassware, silver, china, setup & cleanup. Pricing varies depending on the day of the week and space reserved. All weddings require a Resort staff Director; pricing ranges $800–1,550.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Elopement packages start at $5,500 (Monday–Thursday) and $7,500 (Friday–Sunday, holidays) and include:
- Outdoor ceremony with a ceremony director, officiant, and white wedding chairs
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- 1 hour of photography and all digital copy rights
- Dinner for two (additional guests $70/person, up to 18)
- Two-tier wedding cake, and a bottle of wine or champagne
- 2-night deluxe accommodations with champagne & strawberries, and breakfast for two each morning
Meals (when priced separately)
- $110/person and up
Meal packages range $110–180/person, including tax and gratuity. Bar packages are additional and range $12–20/person per hour.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Looking for something all-inclusive? Add-on the Vendor package for $8,750!
- 5-hour photography service and a CD of all photos
- Duo of ceremony string musicians for 2 hours
- Minister or judge to perform the ceremony
- Floral credits
DJ service ($1,500) and Videography ($2,000) are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Private Club
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Jekyll Island Club Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jekyll Island Club Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Jekyll Island Club Resort is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Savannah/Georgia Coast Wedding Venues