Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on 250 private, woodsy acres, this venue boasts pretty views in every direction. Nestled among the farm-inspired buildings, it features footbridges, a fire pit, a stone pool grotto, and whimsical touches like an antique gas pump.
- Ceremonies take place in the charming outdoor chapel, an open-sided, wood-framed structure set with vintage church pews that faces a peaceful lake. After your vows, swing open the giant barn doors of the reception hall, and celebrate in modern-rustic style.
- Newlyweds can spend the night in the adorable honeymoon cabin, complete with a spa overlooking the lake. You can also book the cabin for the night before the wedding—an extra bedroom makes it the perfect place for a bridesmaid slumber party.
$500 off any wedding booked between now and Thanksgiving 2023!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All-inclusive wedding packages for up to 250 guests can include:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space
- DJ Entertainment services
- Florals including personals for the wedding party and reception centerpieces
- Shuttle transportation services
- Day-of coordination and planning
- Tables, chairs, and white linens
- Setup and teardown staff
- And more!
An on-site Honeymoon suite is available for overnight rental for the Newlyweds on wedding night. Contact the venue for rates and availability.
Meals (when priced separately)
This venue works with two approved caterers, or couples may hire a licensed off-list caterer for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Larger capacities may be possible using the outdoor space. Contact the venue for further details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
In the Woods has two in-house caterers that offer a variety of menus at various price points, or couples may hire a licensed off-list caterer with additional fees.
A bartender setup fee is required. Rates vary based on guest-count and complexity of the bar.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to In The Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except In The Woods.