Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the banks of sparkling Young Cane Creek, this lovingly crafted venue features a charming main house of unique reclaimed materials (including beams from a century-old barn, and bricks from the kitchen of the original Coca-Cola plant in downtown Atlanta!)
- Soak in the peace of the mountains as you celebrate in these quaint, intimate spaces. For your ceremony, there’s the darling Singing Waters Chapel, or you may opt for one of their lovely outdoor garden areas. And for your reception, consider the Victoria Rose Ballroom, with its 16-foot ceilings, oversized windows, and beautifully curated artwork and furnishings.
- Spend your weekend in the sweet Cottage, located right on the pretty grounds. Add an essential element of relaxation to your festivities by knowing you don’t have to rush back to reality—spend mornings on the private porch, listening to the sounds of nature, and evenings cozied up in bed, surrounded by an eclectic collection of vintage-inspired furnishings.
Video by Rick Turnbull and Raymond Jimenez-Turnbull.
Elope at Hemlock Ridge Vintage Mountain Weddings for just $800! The package includes:
- Ceremony in the Chapel or the Grand Gazebo
- Champagne toast
- Small, custom cake
- Flowers for the couple
This package is for the couple and up to eight guests; additional guests can be added for $15/person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the guest count and includes:
- Bridal Suite and Owl's Nest Cottage
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- Golf cart service
Meals (when priced separately)
These items are available to upgrade your rental for a fee: vintage china, linens, live or recorded music, sound system, florals, officiant, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hemlock Ridge Vintage Mountain Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hemlock Ridge Vintage Mountain Weddings.