Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in Savannah's historic district, this 1842 Greek Revival mansion is furnished with beautiful antiques and boasts a spacious garden. Customize your own event with an array of options that let you host just the ceremony, just the reception, or both.
- The tentable garden can accommodate 120. You can bring your own caterer (there's a professional kitchen on site), and you may arrange access to the garden the day before your ceremony.
- The entire property is filled with fabulous photo ops. As a bonus, proceeds from your event help this wonderful gem bring the post-Revolutionary War period to life through its tours and exhibits.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Seated dinners in the house start at $2,600 for up to 18 guests and include access to the 1st and 2nd floor, tables & chairs, time for setup and cleanup, and a 1-hour rehearsal the day before.
Outdoor events range $1,200–3,200 depending on the type of event and duration. These events include access to the garden and back porch, the carriage house with bathroom and bar, and a 1-hour rehearsal the day before.
Additional rental fees include access to the dressing room ($300), touring of the house ($10/person), and additional photography ($200/hour).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Harper Fowlkes House.