Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1885 brick treasure gives new meaning to a "courthouse wedding". Sitting on Lawrenceville's charming town square, it features manicured grounds, wonderful vintage details, and a romantic turret (great for the bouquet toss!).
- The outdoor gazebo is a perfect ceremony site, framed by trees that provide shade from the Georgia sun. Inside, you'll find vintage chandeliers hung from a 24-foot ceiling, Palladian windows, louvered shutters, intricate faux fireplaces, crown molding, and wainscoting.
- It's conveniently close to GA-Highway 316 and I-85, and provides plenty of free parking. Rental fees are refreshingly affordable, and they even offer reasonably priced packages for intimate weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue rental fees vary based on event duration and county of residence.
Hourly rental minimums are required for weekend rentals and range from 4-8 hours, depending on the space reserved.
Bridal suite and Groom's Room are also available for rent, ranging $260-340 for 4-hours.
- Package prices vary depending on:
County of residence
Intimate Wedding packages are available and include:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony space for 1-hour, and exclusive use of the reception space for 1-hour
- Ceremony chairs for up to 30-guests
- One bouquet and one boutonnière
- Standing cocktail tables with linens and centerpieces
- Single-tier wedding cake and toasting stemware
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Conference Center
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gwinnett Historic Courthouse.
Thanks! Your email to Gwinnett Historic Courthouse is on its way!
Alternate Info: Gwinnett County Courthouse Atlanta Metro Area