Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Stylish and modern, this multi-use facility sits on 233 lushly wooded acres, and features walking trails, greenways, burbling streams, and a host of beautifully designed event spaces.
- Hold your ceremony in the impressive Ivy Room with its wall of windows overlooking the grounds.
- You’ll have access to the Center’s cool interactive exhibits, which focus on the area’s history, culture, heritage, and natural resources. And because it’s a LEED-certified facility, you’ll feel good knowing that your celebration will be gentle on the environment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue rental fees vary based on event duration and county of residence. Rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the selected event space
- Access to the catering prep-kitchen
- Complimentary parking
Hourly rental minimums may be required for weekend rentals.
- $900/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
County of residence
Intimate Wedding packages are available and include:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony and reception spaces for 2-hours (indoor and outdoor options are available)
- Ceremony chairs for up to 30-guests
- One bouquet and one boutonnière
- Standing cocktail tables with linens and centerpieces
- Single-tier wedding cake and toasting stemware
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center.