Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll find plenty of fun photo ops at this expansive museum—antique train cars, atmospheric architectural ruins...you can even take a spin on a working two-person hand cart.
- Outdoor weddings have some very nice options: There's the Workers' Garden with its bubbling fountain and flowering seasonal plants, or the spacious lawn in the rustic, open-air Machine Shop.
- Soaring exposed brick walls and massive wood trusses are the stars of show in the Blacksmith Shop, while the Roundhouse and Overnight Shed boast a permanent stage and cool indoor-outdoor flow.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
The rental fee includes a 3-hour event, tables & chairs, and vintage luggage carts. An $18/person fee is required on top of the base fee. Additional time starts at $1,000/hour.
Bar pricing ranges $21–28/person. Cash bars are also available with a $6/person setup fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Georgia State Railroad Museum.