Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sleekly contemporary and recently renovated, this gorgeous museum on the campus of the University of Georgia includes both indoor and outdoor spaces for your celebration. Plus, you can arrange to have the galleries open so that your guests can enjoy the collections.
- With its charcoal terrazzo flooring, maple paneling, brushed steel accents, and illuminated milk glass, the M. Smith Griffith Grand Hall makes a stunning reception location. The picture-perfect grand staircase overlooks the meticulously maintained grounds.
- The spacious Jane and Harry Willson Sculpture Garden is brimming with possibilities. Modern cement tiles framed by grass, bamboo, and a waterfall fountain provide a soothing backdrop for a ceremony, cocktail hour, or dinner and dancing under the stars.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, and 8 hours of time, event manager. Additional hours can be added at 10% of the total venue rental fee. Discounts are available to nonprofits and Members of the Friends of the Georgia Museum of Art (donating level and above).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Georgia Museum of Art.