Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• All the rural charm of the north Georgia mountains without the long drive. Couples can enjoy a tree-shaded ceremony in the backyard garden; an open, sunny lawn for the reception; and a country lane just made for photo backdrops—all conveniently located on four acres in the metro-Atlanta area.
• This 1920 homestead-turned-manor house, carefully updated with modern conveniences, brings back the days of century-old rural mansions. Also on the property is a white carriage house that’s perfect for dancing, a smokehouse with bright red doors and a rustic bar, and a quaint fire pit for late night s’mores.
• The eclectic menu features American and Continental dishes, as well as plenty of down-home Southern favorites. The talented staff, along with your personal day-of coordinator, will keep the whole event running smoothly, so all you have to do is enjoy it!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue rental fees for Saturdays are $4,500 and can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- China, glassware, and flatware
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Planning and coordination services
- On-site coordinator, catering staff, and setup & teardown
- Two suites for you and your wedding party
- And more!
Sunday–Friday rentals are $3,000. Catering is additional and is provided in-house.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Oaks Manor.