Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1883 Victorian home is the epitome of Savannah charm, with its cheerful sunshine-hued siding, gracious front porch, and lush surrounding gardens. It’s located in a lovely historic district, directly across from the city’s largest park, so you’ll have even more opportunities for great photos.
- Walk a rose petal-covered path to your courtyard ceremony, then follow with champagne and cake. They specialize in intimate weddings and elopements, and are dedicated to providing thoughtful, personalized service throughout your planning experience.
- Their thoughtful, affordable packages include a two-night stay in one the Inn’s pretty rooms, with the option to buy out the remaining eleven rooms for your overnight guests, giving you plenty of time together to relax and enjoy the wonderful space and vibrant city.
Elopements | 10 guests | $2,000
Not typically available Saturdays in November or during peak season.
- 2-nights' stay in luxury accommodations for the couple
- Champagne in keepsake champagne flutes and chocolate-covered strawberries for the couple
- Officiant, coordinator, and private garden or parlor ceremony
- Rose bouquet, matching boutonnière, and rose petal pathway
- Refreshments for guests upon arrival and after the ceremony
- 10% discount for guests staying on-site if they call to book
- Breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, and nightly desserts for guests staying at the Inn
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Weddings average 30–35 guests.
Simply Savannah Package: $3,000–$3,600 for up to 45 guests (25 guests June–September due to heat).
Grand Savannah Package: $9,500–$12,000 for up to 45 guests. This package includes a full Inn rental, with lodging for up to 22 guests in the remaining 11 rooms.
All packages include:
- 2-hour private ceremony in the courtyard, officiant, and day-of coordination
- Rose bouquet, boutonnière, and rose petal pathway
- 2-night stay for the wedding couple in luxury accommodations
- Champagne in keepsake champagne flutes and chocolate-covered strawberries for the couple on the wedding night
- Wedding cake and refreshments for guests upon arrival and after the ceremony
- 10% discount on Inn lodging for guests (if not included in the package)
- Breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres with beverages, and nightly desserts for guests at the Inn
For complete package details, please visit their website.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Forsyth Park Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Forsyth Park Inn.