Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming, rustic resort in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains is still run by the family who built its first few cabins in 1977 (without the help of running water or electricity!). Just an hour north of Atlanta, it's a perfect weekend getaway and offers plenty to do both on-site and in the surrounding area.
- Exchange vows in the intimate wedding chapel, where you'll find a wonderful open-raftered ceiling, wrought-iron chandeliers, and delicate stained-glass windows. Or, opt for an outdoor ceremony in one of the wedding gardens—both the quaint Secret Garden and the larger Fox Hollow Garden are shaded by mature trees and surrounded by bountiful flowering plants.
- Indoor celebrations are sweet in the cozy wood-and-brick Secret Garden Dining Room, or in the expansive Rose Garden Dining Room with its beautiful glass atrium and wraparound deck overlooking the grounds.
Amazing Ways to Enhance Your Stay!
- Local wine + cheese plate with souvenir glasses: $89
- Dozen roses and chocolate-dipped strawberries: $99
- Spa basket with jacuzzi crystals, souvenir candle, spa slippers, gourmet tea & honey: $69
- Picnic for two with a keepsake tote bag: $39+
- Premium candlelit dinner for two with a bottle of local house wine: $149+
- Guided horse trail rides: $50–100/person
- 1-hour massage ($90) or couples massage ($190/couple)
- Canoeing and kayaking with Appalachian Outfitters: $30–50/boat
- Wine tasting at nearby wineries with a souvenir glass: $23–30/person
- Early check in and/or late checkout: $40
- And much more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,995/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive customizable packages for up to 60 people start at $5,995 and include:
- Ceremony in the Wedding Chapel or Fox Hollow Wedding Garden
- Reception in the Rose Garden Dining Room
- Full-service catering with salad, entrées and sides, and beverages
- Wedding planner
- Tables, chairs, centerpieces, place settings, wait staff, an setup & teardown
- And more!
Additional guests are $48/person.
Some packages include a dressing suite, horse-drawn carriage, honeymoon cabin, and more!
Elopement Packages for up to 10 people start at $299, and may include a garden ceremony and minister, champagne, on-site lodging, deluxe candlelit dinner, photography, wedding cake, and more!
Small Wedding Packages for up to 20 people include a Secret Garden ceremony, catering in the Secret Garden Dining Room, a hand-crafted wedding cake, fresh floral centerpieces, and more! Pricing starts at $2,499, with additional guests (up to 40) starting at $45/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Forrest Hills Resort.