Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Steal a kiss on a quaint covered bridge, then walk across the forested grounds to say your vows in the pretty white chapel of this picturesque, privately owned park.
- A towering historic church steeple serves as the backdrop for your outdoor ceremony. Follow with a reception in the park, or drive a few minutes to one of the owners' nearby well-appointed banquet halls.
- There's an adorable red train caboose that's just begging for cool photos, but its interior also serves as a fun, memorable spot for your bridal party prep.
Video by Boutwell Productions.
20% off full-day packages for January and February events
50% off full-day packages for Monday–Thursday events
10% discount for active-duty military
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
The venue rental fee includes tables and chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 65.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Forest Hill Park.