Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a spectacular lodge on 45 private acres nestled against a forest, with a hilltop location that provides breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views in every direction.
- The Moose Lodge Pavilion has everything you'll need for the perfect celebration—a full caterer's kitchen, grill area, adorable "covered wagon" for serving food, and an attached ceremony deck overlooking the lush valley below.
- You and up to 23 guests can spend the weekend in the luxurious Lodge, whose dazzling chalet-inspired interior boasts custom woodwork, floor-to-ceiling windows, a gourmet kitchen, and huge game room.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Use of the Wedding Pavillion for 10 hours for the ceremony & reception
- Tables & chairs (and their setup/teardown)
- Cleaning fees
Two nights' accommodations at the Lodge are also required at $4,454 (sleeps up to 24 people).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Five Star Lodge and Stables.