Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This peaceful county park is nestled along the banks of Big Haynes Creek, and offers 77 acres of lush, nature-inspired event settings. Ponds, mature trees, pretty vintage buildings, and rock walls ensure you'll find plenty of places for beautiful photos.
- Exchange vows on the beach, where a waterfall rushing over large rocks provides a dreamy backdrop. Or, hold your intimate ceremony in the quaint country chapel, followed by a reception in the covered waterfront Pavilion.
- Even more venue options are on the way, including a rotunda for ceremonies, and an ample banquet hall complete with an attached terrace, dressing rooms, and a warming kitchen.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Venue rental fees can include exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space for 7-12 hours, depending on package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Alcohol must be arranged through one of their preferred vendors.
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm. Closed on Mondays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Costley Mill Park
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Costley Mill Park.