Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gorgeous gardens, fragrant blooms, and two indoor event options make this a great choice for a photo-perfect wedding. The intimate Cottage Garden or the more expansive White Garden are both favorites for exchanging vows against lush, natural backdrops.
- The 1930s-era Conference Center is just steps from the gardens. It features a soaring lobby and exposed rafters for an open, spacious reception with beautiful views of the diverse plantings on the property. Larger groups will love the Great Hall's Southern feel with its entry porch, foyer, and terrace.
- You couldn't ask for better photo ops from the sparkling Water Garden to the spectacular Rose Garden—all made even more special when you add a perfectly timed release of native butterflies.
Video by One Moment One Shot Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The rental fee includes tables and chairs. Additional time is $200/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.