Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can exchange vows in the Swan House Gardens with the beautiful 1928 mansion as your backdrop. This is also a great spot for an al fresco cocktail hour.
- The sought-after Grand Overlook ballroom features a barrel-vaulted ceiling, Brazilian cherrywood floors, and a full wall of windows that give your guests a view of the Quarry Gardens.
- Events include access to the museum with its award-winning permanent and traveling exhibits. You can also host your reception and rehearsal dinner here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
There is a $2,500 beverage service minimum for rentals on Fridays and Sundays; and a $5,000 beverage service minimum on Saturdays, Sundays before holidays, and Fridays in December.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
There is a $3,500 fee if you choose a caterer that is not on the approved list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atlanta History Center.
Thanks! Your email to Atlanta History Center is on its way!
Alternate Info: Buckhead