Atlanta Botanical Garden 1345 Piedmont Avenue, N.E. • Atlanta • Georgia 30309
Atlanta Botanical Garden
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Atlanta Botanical Garden on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A world-renowned collection of orchids and maples and a treasured urban forest set the stage for your day and surround you with natural beauty.
- There are eight outdoor wedding sites! Choose from gorgeous locations like the spacious Rose Garden; the intimate spaces in Storza Woods with views of the Water Mirror; or the private, brick-walled Trustees Garden.
- Mershon Hall's classical architecture and contemporary interior design make for an elegant indoor event. Sets of double Palladian doors let your guests move freely out onto the adjoining patio.
Video by Clawson Media.
Video by Jonathan and Kaye Wedding Films.
Video by Imagine Video Productions.
Happily Ever After Proposal Package | $1,000
Available during normal daytime hours any day off-peak, or Monday–Friday during peak months (March–June, and September–December). Includes:
- Admission to the Garden for cup to 10 people
- 1-hour use of private space in the Japanese Garden or Fragrance Garden
- Prosecco toast
- Garden Event lead for the wedding day.
Intimate Wedding Ceremony Package | $2,700
For up to 25 people. Includes:
- 1-hour use of the Robinson Gazebo, Alston Overlook, Trustees Garden, and Fragrance Garden
- 1-hour setup with ceremony chairs in selected gardens
- Prosecco toast and cupcakes for guests following the ceremony
- Alternative rain plan location
- On-site parking for the ceremony time for $5/vehicle
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fees are priced per venue, and include:
- Exclusive use of the selected event space
- In-house tables and chairs
- Projection screen, sound system, and complimentary WiFi
- And more!
Additional rental hours may be approved and begin at $400/hour.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Open-bar services are provided exclusively by the venue.
Hourly bars begin at $35/person for a 2-hour beer and wine bar, up to $50/person for a 4-hour full premium bar. Couples may alternatively select consumption-based or cash beverage packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
With a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, including availability during the Garden Lights Holiday Nights show (Mid-November to the beginning of January).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Thanks! Your email to Atlanta Botanical Garden is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues