Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A world-renowned collection of orchids and maples and a treasured urban forest set the stage for your day and surround you with natural beauty.
- There are eight outdoor wedding sites! Choose from gorgeous locations like the spacious Rose Garden; the intimate spaces in Storza Woods with views of the Water Mirror; or the private, brick-walled Trustees Garden.
- Mershon Hall's classical architecture and contemporary interior design make for an elegant indoor event. Sets of double Palladian doors let your guests move freely out onto the adjoining patio.
Video by Clawson Media.
Video by Jonathan and Kaye Wedding Films.
Video by Imagine Video Productions.
Propose in the Garden!
Happily Ever After Package - $400
Includes: admission to the Garden for couple and photographer (additional guests/vendors $23/person), 1-hour use of private space in the Japanese Garden, Fragrance Garden, or Trustees Garden, 1 chilled bottle of Prosecco with disposable flutes and a Garden Event Lead for the day of execution.
Picnic Proposal Package - $750
Includes all of the above from the Happily Ever After package, plus: space set with picnic blanket, lanterns, and decorative pillows, and a picnic basket meal for two with disposable tableware and napkins.
The More the Merrier Package - $1,750
Includes: admission to the Garden for up to 20 guests, including the couple and photographer (additional guests/vendors $25/person), 1½-hour use of private space in the Alston Overlook or Trustees Garden, 3 chilled bottles of Prosecco with disposable flutes, and a Garden Event Lead for the day of execution.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected reception space
- In-house tables and chairs, including some fruitwood or white resin folding chairs
- Audio-Visual equipment and Wireless Internet
- And more!
Additional rental hours may be approved and begin at $400/hour.
Day-time and Non-profit rates may apply for certain dates.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Ceremony fees include exclusive use of the selected ceremony site. Discounted rental rates may apply for ceremony-only rentals.
Open-bar services are provided exclusively by the venue. Hourly bars begin at $32/person, or couples may select consumption-based beverage packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
With a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, including availability during the Garden Lights Holiday Nights show (Mid-November to the beginning of January).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atlanta Botanical Garden.